Skip to content
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 1 package white chocolate melts (or vanilla almond bark, if that's your thing!)
- 10-15 peppermint candies, broken into small pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Prepare popcorn whichever way you'd like (air popper, microwave, stove top, pre-popped)
- Melt white chocolate in microwave according to package instructions
- Pour melted white chocolate over popcorn and stir til kernels are coated
- Measure in peppermint extract and candies, stir until evenly coated & candies are distributed
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.