Kernel Season's Admin @ 2020-08-11 15:52:34 -0500
- 6 cups of popped popcorn
- 1 package Vanilla Almond Bark
- 2 tbsp chocolate sprinkles (or anything that looks like watermelon seeds)
- *optional: green food coloring gel
- Prepare popcorn
- Melt Almond Bark, following package instructions
- Stir until evenly coated
- If taking the optional step, divide popcorn (evenly) into two bowls
- In bowl #1, add watermelon Jell-O
- Stir until all of the kernels are covered (yum!)
- Add sprinkles!
- Add 3-4 drops of green gel food coloring
- Spread popcorn onto parchment paper or foil and allow to cool
- Once cooled, add popcorn to a serving bowl and enjoy!