Skip to content
- 6 cups of popped popcorn
- 1 package pineapple JELL-O mix (mango-peach or lemonade Kool-Aid work as well)
- 1/2 package almond bark
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup dried pineapple chucks cut into small pieces
- Prepare popcorn
- Separate into two gallon plastic bags
- Melt almond bark and pour one quarter of package into each bag
- Shake bags until popcorn is evenly coated
- In one bag, add JELL-O and shake again until evenly coated. Spread onto parchment paper to dry
- In second bag, add shredded coconut and shake again until evenly coated. Spread onto parchment paper to dry
- In 30 mins (or when almond bark is hardened), combine both types of popcorn into a large bowl
- Toss in dried pineapple chunks
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.