Skip to content
- 6 cups of popped popcorn
- 3/4 package of Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 package of Vanilla Almond Bark
- Colorful sprinkles or raw sugar for topping
- Prepare popcorn
- Melt almond bark according to package instructions
- Pour almond bark over popcorn
- Mix in sugar cookie dough & stir until every kernel is coated
- Spread popcorn on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and top with sprinkles/raw sugar
- Allow time for almond bark to set & enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.