Skip to content
- 6 cups prepared popcorn
- 1 box strawberry Jell-O mix
- 1 cup freeze-dried strawberries
- Sara Lee Pound Cake (found in the freezer section)
- 1 package White Almond Bark
- Prepare popcorn
- Follow instructions on Almond Bark packaging for melting
- Pour popcorn and melted Almond Bark into a large bowl; stir until completely coated
- Add 1/2 of strawberry Jell-O mix to popcorn and stir
- Cut pound cake into bite-size cubes (about 2 cups worth)
- Add pound cake and freeze-dried strawberries to popcorn mixture; stir until evenly incorporated (careful not to break pound cake pieces)
- Spread popcorn out onto parchment paper and allow Almond Bark to set
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.