Skip to content
- 6 cups of popped popcorn
- 1 package white chocolate chips or Vanilla Almond Bark
- 1/2 package Strawberry Jell-O mix
- 1/2 package Lemon Jell-O mix
- Prepare popcorn
- Melt white chocolate chips in microwave, stirring every 30 seconcds
- Divide popcorn into 2 large bowls (3 cups in each)
- Pour half of the melted chocolate over one bowl and add strawberry Jell-O; stir until evenly coated
- Pour remaining chocolate over popcorn in second bowl; add lemon Jell-O mix, stir
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and spread popcorn to one even layer to allow chocolate to set (do not mix flavors yet!0
- Once chocolate has set, add both strawberry and lemon popcorn to a large serving bowl
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.