Skip to content
- 6 cups of popped popcorn
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp Sriracha
- Juice from 3/4 of a lime
- Zest from 1/2 of a lime
- Pinch of salt
- Prepare popcorn
- Melt butter in microwave
- Add Sriracha and lime juice to melted butter; stir
- Pour Sriracha butter mixture over popcorn, SLOWLY (this will prevent the popcorn from becoming soggy)
- Top with a pinch of salt and stir
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.