Skip to content
- 6 cups of popped popcorn
- 1 stick butter
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- 1 sleeve of graham crackers (crushed)
- Chocolate bar, shaved
- Prepare popcorn
- Over medium heat in a large pot, melt butter and marshmallows
- Once melted completely, add popcorn
- Use your muscles to stir!
- Preheat oven to 250°
- Add crushed graham crackers to popcorn and stir until evenly coated
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread out the popcorn
- Bake for 15-20 minutes
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly, shave chocolate no top
- Enjoy an ooey, gooey, delicious s'mores popcorn treat!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.