Skip to content
- 6 cups of popped popcorn
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- 1 stick butter
- 2 tbsp red sprinkles
- Swedish fish for topping
- Over medium heat in large pot, melt butter
- Once melted, add marshmallows, stirring constantly until melted
- Add popcorn to marshmallows, stir until evenly coated
- Spread on lined baking sheet and sprinkle with red sprinkles
- Allow marshmallow popcorn to cool before adding to Shark Cups (shout out to Sara and her Mom Endeavors blog for this perfect shark snack cup idea)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.