Skip to content
- 6 cups of popped popcorn
- 1 package Chocolate Almond Bark
- 15 Old Tyme Jumbo Pretzels (or any pretzel you'd like)
- Coarse salt for topping
- Prepare popcorn
- Melt chocolate almond bark following package instructions
- Break pretzels into bite size pieces
- Pour chocolate over popcorn and add pretzels, stir
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Pour popcorn over parchment and sprinkle with sea salt
- Allow to cool
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.