Skip to content
- 6 cups of popped popcorn
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsps coarse sea salt
- Coarse sea salt for topping
- 15-20 caramel candies
- Prepare popcorn
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt brown sugar, butter, and corn syrup together; stirring until sugar has dissolved
- Allow to lightly simmer for 5 minutes
- Add sea salt and baking soda (Careful! Mixture will expand)
- Add popcorn and stir until evenly coated
- Spread on a lined baking sheet and allow to cool
- Cut caramel candies into small pieces and toss into popcorn once it has cooled and set
- Top with a sprinkle of sea salt
- Enjoy a delicious fall caramel popcorn!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.