Skip to content
- 8 cups prepared popcorn
- 1 package white chocolate chips
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 corn syrup
- 4 tbsps Watkins Root Beer extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Prepare popcorn
- Over medium heat in a large pot, melt butter
- Add sugar, corn syrup and root beer extract; boil for 5 minutes
- Add baking soda and stir (mixture will expand)
- Pour over 4 cups of popcorn (half of original amount) and lay on parchment paper to cool
- Melt white chocolate chips in microwave (stirring every 30 seconds)
- Once completely melted, scrape along the inside of the vanilla bean to extract all of it and add vanilla extract; stir
- Pour melted chocolate over remaining popcorn and stir until evenly coated
- Allow to set on parchment paper
- Once both sets of popcorn have cooled, mix together and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.