Skip to content
- 6 cups of popped popcorn
- 1 stick butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 package mini marshmallows
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup toasted chopped pecans
- Prepare popcorn
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Over medium heat in a medium saucepan, melt butter
- Add vanilla extract to butter and drizzle over popcorn
- Add popcorn, mini marshmallows, chocolate chips and toasted pecans in a large bowl, stir until evenly distributed
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and spread popcorn mixture on top
- Bake until marshmallows and chocolate are slightly melted, about 2-4 minutes
- Add to a large serving bowl and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.