Skip to content
- 6 cups prepared popcorn
- 1 container cinnamon Altoids (smashed to a powder)
- 1 /2 tsp. cinnamon extract
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup corn sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup chewy cinnamon candies (ex: Hot Tamales)
- Red food coloring
- Prepare popcorn
- In a medium pot over medium heat, melt butter
- Add Altoids powder, sugar, cinnamon extract, and corn syrup
- Allow sugar to dissolve and boil for 5 minutes
- Add 2-3 drops of red food coloring
- Add baking soda (mixture will expand)
- Pour over popcorn and stir until evenly coated (careful, this will be hot!)
- Add cinnamon candies and stir
- Enjoy with your loved ones!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.