Skip to content
- 6 cups prepared popcorn
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 box cheesecake-flavored Jell-O pudding
- 1/2 cup graham cracker pieces
- Prepare popcorn
- Melt white chocolate chips in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds
- In a large bowl, stir melted chocolate and popcorn together until evenly coated
- Sprinkle cheesecake pudding over popcorn and graham cracker pieces (stir until mixed throughout)
- Transfer popcorn to lined baking sheets and allow chocolate to set
- Warm raspberry preserves in microwave until it reaches a smooth consistency
- Drizzle over popcorn and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.