Skip to content
- 12 cups of popped popcorn
- 1/2 package of cheesecake pudding mix
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- Vanilla Almond Bark
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Prepare popcorn
- Melt almond bark, following package instructions
- Warm pumpkin puree, about 30 seconds in microwave; add to almond bark
- Stir popcorn until completely coated in pumpkin mixture
- Add cheesecake pudding mix and pumpkin pie spice
- Once evenly coated, spread popcorn (one even layer) on a lined baking sheet to set
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.