Skip to content
- 6 cups prepared popcorn
- 4 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 pack Banana Cream Pudding Jell-O mix
- Prepare popcorn and divide into two bowls
- Melt 2 cups white chocolate chips in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds
- Add peanut butter to melted chocolate, stir until evenly incorporated
- Pour peanut butter mixture over 1 bowl of popcorn, stir until completely coated
- Melt remaining chocolate in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds
- Pour chocolate over remaining bowl of popcorn
- Sprinkle half the Banana Cream Pudding package over popcorn, stir until completely coated
- Spread popcorn onto separate lined baking sheets to cool
- Once cool, mix popcorn flavors together and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.