Skip to content
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 package cinnamon rolls (bake yourself)
- Prepare popcorn
- Cut cinnamon rolls into quarters and place in a 9in circle baking dish
- Over medium heat, melt 3/4 stick of butter
- Add 1 cup brown sugar and simmer for 5 minutes (stirring constantly)
- Add baking soda and stir
- Pour over cinnamon rolls and bake following directions on cinnamon roll package
- In a small dish, mix together remaining brown sugar, sugar, and cinnamon
- Melt remaining butter and popcorn, toss with sugar and cinnamon mixture until coated
- Once cinnamon rolls have cooled, break them apart and toss into popcorn
- Dig in!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.