Skip to content
- 6 cups prepared popcorn
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- 6-10 mint chocolate cookies
- 1/4 tsp mint extract
- Green food coloring
- Optional: Kernel Season's Chocolate Drizzle Brittle
- Prepare popcorn
- Melt white chocolate chips in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds
- Add 1-2 drops of food coloring (a little goes a long way!) and mint extract; stir until evenly distributed
- In a large bowl, stir melted chocolate and popcorn together until coated
- Add broken cookies to popcorn; stir
- Transfer popcorn to lined baking sheets and allow chocolate to set
- Optional: Drizzle with Kernel Season's Chocolate Drizzle Brittle
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.