Skip to content
- 6 cups prepared popcorn
- Chocolate almond bark (1 package)
- 1/2 cup hot chocolate mix
- 1 tbsp cayenne pepper (more depending on personal preference)
- Prepare popcorn
- Melt almond bark following package instructions
- Add popcorn and melted almond bark to a bag (plastic works best) and shake until evenly coated
- Add hot chocolate mix and cayenne pepper to the bag and shake until popcorn is evenly coated
- Spread onto parchment paper and allow to cool and for chocolate to set
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.