Skip to content
- 1 pitcher of lemonade
- Vibrant colored food coloring
- Reserve 3/4 cup of lemonade per 2 cups of ice, per color.
- In 3 separate bowls, create the following color combinations:
- For green: 3-4 drops of vibrant green and 1 drop of regular green.
- For blue: 3-4 drops of vibrant blue.
- For purple: 3-4 drops of vibrant purple.
- (adjust as needed for the color intensity you want to achive)
- Add lemonade to a measuring cup and color with food coloring and stir well.
- Add 2 cups of ice to a blender and pour in 3/4 cup of lemonade.
- Blend until a slush is formed.
- Spoon slushie mixture into a glass, filling it about a third way full.
- Repeat for each color, layering it into the glass in color order desired.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.