Skip to content
- 6 cups prepared popcorn
- 1 stick butter
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- Food coloring (We used red for pink bunnies, but you can choose your favorite)
- 1/2 cup jelly beans
- Bunny-shaped cookie cutter
- In a large pot, melt butter and marshmallows over medium heat
- When melted, remove from heat and stir in popcorn until evenly coated
- Transfer marshmallow popcorn into a baking dish and press into a flat layer (about 1 - 1/2 inches thick)
- Allow to cool briefly, and when the popcorn is still slightly warm, use cookie cutter to cut out bunny heads and place on a sheet of wax paper
- Allow "treats" to cool about 20 minutes
- While cooling, melt white chocolate in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds
- Add one drop of food coloring to melted chocolate and stir; repeat until desired color
- Carefully spread white chocolate mixture over the treats
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.