Skip to content
- 6 cups of popped popcorn
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp light corn syrup
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- Kernel Season's Caramel Drizzle Brittle
- Prepare popcorn
- Melt butter in a medium pot over medium heat
- Add brown sugar and corn syrup until well blended
- Add marshmallows and stir constantly on low heat until melted
- Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn and stir until evenly coated
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and press marshmallow popcorn into an even layer
- Allow to cool and cut into squares
- Drizzle with Caramel Drizzle Brittle and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.