Skip to content
- 6 cups of popped popcorn
- 1 package of Vanilla Almond Bark
- 1/2 package of lime Jell-O
- Zest of 1 lime
- Graham cracker crumbles (for topping!)
- Kraft Jet-Puffed Mallow Bits (also for topping!)
- Prepare popcorn whichever way you'd like (air popper, microwave, stove top, pre-popped)
- Melt almond bark and pour over popcorn; stir until evenly coated
- Mix in dry lime Jell-O and lime zest, making sure to evenly coat popcorn kernels
- Pour popcorn out on parchment paper and top with crumbled graham crackers & Mallow Bits
- Allow time for almond bark to set and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.