Skip to content
- 6 cups of popped popcorn
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp butter extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Prepare popcorn
- In a large pot over medium heat, add butter, sugar, honey, and butter extract
- Allow all ingredients to blend; simmer for 5 minutes
- Add baking soda (mixture will expand)
- Pour honey butter mixture over popcorn and stir until evenly coated
- Spread popcorn on a lined baking sheet to cool
- Once completely cooled, drizzle with a little more honey
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.