Skip to content
- 6 cups of popped popcorn
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup BBQ sauce (we used Sweet Baby Ray's Honey Barbecue Sauce)
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Prepare popcorn
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large pot, melt butter
- Add brown sugar, BBQ sauce, corn syrup and honey
- Allow to blend and simmer for 5 minutes (stirring occasionally)
- Add baking soda
- Once mixture has expanded, pour over popcorn (carefully, this will be hot!)
- Pour onto lined baking sheet and spread into one even layer
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring every 5-10 minutes
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.