Skip to content
- 12 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 12 oz bag chocolate chips
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Prepare popcorn
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds
- Melt peanut butter in microwave, about 30-60 seconds
- Combine melted chocolate and peanut butter
- In a large paper bag, add popcorn and chocolate peanut butter mixture
- Shake! Shake until popcorn is completely coated.
- Add powdered sugar and shake again
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.