Skip to content
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 box chocolate pudding mix
- 10-15 Oreos
- Halloween candy
- Prepare popcorn
- Place pot over medium heat and melt butter
- Once butter is melted, add marshmallows
- Stir until marshmallows are completely melted, then pour over popcorn
- Stir popcorn marshmallow mixture until evenly incorporated
- Spray a loaf pan with nonstick spray and press popcorn mixture into an even layer, allow to cool
- Make chocolate pudding following package instructions
- Add Oreos to a zip loc bag and crush into bite-size pieces
- Once pudding and popcorn has set, transfer popcorn "log" to a serving dish
- Add chocolate pudding on top (we used about half the batch)
- Sprinkle with Oreo crumbles to create the dirt
- Bring in the kiddos to help sprinkle the Halloween candy around the graveyard
- Once everything has set, slice into pieces and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.