Skip to content
- 6 cups of popped popcorn
- 2-3 glazed donuts (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3-5 tbsp milk or water (we used milk)
- 2 tbsp sprinkles (optional)
- Prepare popcorn
- Cut donuts into bite size pieces
- Mix powdered sugar and milk in a medium size bowl until icing is thick yet spreadable
- Pour icing over popcorn, add donuts and sprinkles (if using); stir
- Allow icing to set
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.