Skip to content
- 6 cups of popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. cloves
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- Preheat oven to 250°
- Prepare popcorn in a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and brown sugar together
- Add molasses, ginger, cinnamon, clove, salt, and vanilla to melted butter mixture, allow to come to a light boil for 5 minutes
- Add baking soda and stir, mixture will expand!
- Pour over popcorn and stir until evenly coated
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread gingersnap popcorn into an even layer
- Bake 10 minutes
- Allow to cool
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.