Skip to content
- 6 cups of popped popcorn
- 1 package Vanilla Almond Bark
- Red and blue food coloring gel
- Red, white, and blue sprinkles
- Prepare popcorn and divide into three bowls
- Set aside red and blue food coloring gel
- Melt almond bark and divide evenly between three bowls
- Take bowl #1 and add a small amount of blue food coloring to almond bark
- Pour blue almond bark over popcorn; stir until evenly coated
- Spread blue popcorn on a lined baking sheet and allow to cool and set
- Take bowl #2 and add a small amount of red food coloring
- Pour red almond bark over popcorn, stirring until evenly coated
- Once fully incorporated, spread popcorn on a lined baking sheet to allow almond bark to cool and set
- Last but not least! Pour remaining almond bark over remaining popcorn
- Stir and set aside to cool and set
- Once popcorn has set, grab a large mixing bowl and add red, white, and blue popcorn
- Top with your sprinkles and enjoy your 4th of July fireworks!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.