Skip to content
- 6 cups of popped popcorn
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds (toasted - optional)
- 1 tbsp dried garlic
- 1 tbsp dried on ion
- 1 tbsp coarse salt
- 1 stick melted butter
- Prepare popcorn
- Melt butter in microwave
- Mix poppy seeds, sesame seeds, dried garlic, dried onion and salt in a small mixing bowl
- Pour butter over popcorn and stir until evenly coated
- Add seasoning mix and toss until evenly incorporated
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.