Skip to content
- 6 cups of popcorn
- Movie Theater Butter for Popping and Topping
- Butter seasoning
- Popcorn Salt
- Prepare popcorn in a pot, popper, etc. using Movie Theater Butter to pop
- As the popcorn is popping, sprinkle a little bit of salt every 20-30 seconds
- When popcorn is finished, transfer to a bowl or keep in the pot if using stovetop
- Drizzle 1/4 cup of movie theater butter over popcorn and stir to coat popcorn
- Sprinkle 1 capful of Butter Seasoning onto coated popcorn and stir/shake to coat
- Salt to taste
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.