Skip to content
- 6 cups of popped popcorn
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 20 Oreo cookies
- Prepare popcorn
- Warm condensed milk in saucepan over medium heat
- Separate filling from cookie and set aside
- Add cookie filling to warmed milk and stir until melted
- Drizzle warmed mixture (slowly!) over hot popcorn
- Add remaining cookies into a bag and break into bite size pieces
- Once popcorn has cooled, lightly toss in crushed Oreos (this will prevent cookies from becoming soggy)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.