Skip to content
- 6 cups of popped popcorn
- 1/2 package of Vanilla Almond Bark
- 3/4 cup melted Biscoff Cookie Butter
- 5 Biscoff cookies broken into bite size pieces
- Prepare popcorn
- Melt almond bark according to package instructions
- Melt cookie butter in microwave for 30 seconds or until melted down
- Add melted cookie butter to almond bark and stir until combined
- Pour mixture over popcorn and stir until evenly coated
- Add broken cookies, stir
- Spread popcorn into one layer on parchment paper and allow to cool
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.