Skip to content
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 2 limes (zest and juice)
- 1 package Vanilla Almond Bark
- 1 cup shredded coconut (toasted)
- Prepare popcorn
- Over low heat with a small frying pan, toast coconut (tossing constantly)
- Zest and juice both limes
- Add coconut, lime juice and zest to a bowl; stir and set aside
- Melt Almond Bark following package instructions
- Pour Almond Bark over popcorn and stir
- Add half of the coconut mixture to the popcorn, saving remaining for topping
- Allow almond bark to set and top with remaining coconut lime mixture
- Enjoy the tastes and smells of the islands!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.