Skip to content
- 6 cups prepared popcorn
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon (plus 1 pinch for white chocolate topping)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 250°
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside
- In a large pot, melt butter over medium heat
- When butter is melted, add brown sugar and cinnamon and stir until combined
- Allow brown sugar mixture to bubble for 3-4 minutes
- Stir in baking soda - mixture will expand a bit
- Add popped popcorn and chopped pecans to caramel mixture and stir until combined
- Once fully incorporated, spread popcorn on a lined baking sheet
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes
- While popcorn is baking, melt white chocolate chips in the microwave (stirring every 30 seconds - do not overheat!)
- Once chocolate chips are melted, stir in pinch of cinnamon and drizzle over cooked popcorn. Allow to cool before serving.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.