Skip to content
- 6 cups prepared popcorn
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup non-alcoholic lemon lime margarita mix
- Salt/sugar mix (about 2 tbsp)
- Juice of 1 lime
- Prepare popcorn
- Preheat oven to 300°
- Over medium heat in a large saucepan, combine butter, sugar, corn syrup, salt, and cream of tartar
- Once everything is combined, add margarita mix and baking soda
- Bring to a boil and allow to simmer for 5 minutes
- Add popcorn to candied margarita mix right away
- Stir until completely coated
- Spread popcorn onto a lined baking sheet (1 even layer)
- Squeeze lime juice over popcorn and add salt/sugar mix
- Bake for 20-25 minutes (stirring every 5 minutes)
- Allow candied popcorn to set before enjoying!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.