Skip to content
- 6 cups prepared popcorn
- 1 stick butter
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 and 1/4 cups mini chocolate peanut butter candy
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- Prepare popcorn
- Over medium heat, melt butter and mini marshmallows in a pot
- Once completely melted, add peanut butter to stir to combine
- Add popcorn to pot; stir completely until incorporated
- Add mini peanut butter cups and stir until just combined
- Press peanut butter popcorn mixture into a 9" round pan; allow to cool and set (1-2 hours)
- Melt chocolate chips + peanut butter in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds
- Once cake has set, flip onto a serving platter and drizzle chocolate chip + peanut butter mixture over the cake; spread like frosting
- Allow to set and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.