Skip to content
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 1 package chocolate almond bark
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup shredded or grated coconut
- 1/2 tsp coconut extract (a little goes a LONG way)
- Prepare popcorn
- Melt chocolate almond bark and pour over popcorn, coating evenly
- Add coconut extract to popcorn; stir
- Add almonds and shredded coconut
- Stir until everything is evenly combined (try to resist from eating it right out of the bowl!)
- Enjoy! If you ate it straight from the bowl, don't worry - we did too!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.