Skip to content
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup apple cider
- 1/2 tsp apple extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 10 caramel candies cut into bite size pieces
- Prepare popcorn
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter, brown sugar, apple cider, and apple extract together; stirring until sugar has dissolved
- Allow to lightly simmer for 5 minutes
- Add baking soda and stir. Mixture will expand and thicken.
- Add popcorn and stir until evenly coated
- Spread on a lined baking sheet and allow to cool
- Cut caramel candies into small pieces and toss into popcorn once it has cooled and set
- Break up, divide into bowls (or serving bowl) and enjoy
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.