Skip to content
- 6 cups of popped popcorn
- 1 stick butter (melted)
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 tsp butter extract
- Prepare popcorn
- In a medium pot, over medium heat, melt butter
- Once butter is melted, add marshmallows, butterscotch chips and butter extract
- Stir until melted together
- Pour over popcorn, stir
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and press popcorn into an even layer
- Allow to cool before cutting into squares
- Time to eat!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.