Skip to content
- 6 cups of popped popcorn
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 3 cups marshmallows
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 cup white cake mix
- Prepare popcorn
- In a medium pot over medium heat, melt marshmallows and butter, stirring constantly
- Once marshmallows are completely melted, remove from heat
- Add vanilla, milk and cake mix
- Stir well and pour over popcorn
- Once popcorn is evenly coated, top with sprinkles
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.