Bacon & Dill Spicy Bloody Marys
Logan Sorese @ 2021-04-21 15:33:36 -0500
For the Rim:
- 1 tbsp sea salt (flaky or fine)
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp each of Kernel Season’s Chile Limon, Kernel Season’s Bacon Cheddar and Kernel Season’s Dill Pickle
- In a small bowl, combine sea salt, paprika and Kernel Season’s for the salt rim seasoning and mix it well. Spread it in a small shallow plate.
- Use a lime wedge to rub the rim of a tall glass with some lime juice
- Tap the rim of a glass into the seasoned salt all around the perimeter. Fill the glass with ice 1/2-3/4 way full.
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and vigorously shake for 20-30 seconds.
- Garnishes with bacon, dill sprigs, celery, cheddar cheese cubes, olives, etc..