Skip to content
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 1 package vanilla almond bark (or white chocolate chips)
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Kernel Season's Chocolate and Caramel Drizzle Brittle (or 2 cups melted chocolate chips)
- Prepare popcorn
- Melt vanilla almond bark, following package instructions
- Pour melted almond bark over popcorn and stir until completely coated
- Add coconut and almonds to popcorn and stir
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper and spread out popcorn (allowing it to cool and for the chocolate to set)
- Drizzle with Kernel Season's Chocolate and Caramel Drizzle Brittle, and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.