Pesto Pasta SaladWeb Admin Sauer Brands @ 2022-02-09 15:05:19 -0600
Serving Size: 2
- 2 (9-ounce) packages fresh cheese tortellini
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes (about 4 cups), halved
- 1/3 cup store bought basil pesto
- Fresh basil for garnish
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- ½ teaspoon Spicy Herb Veggie Season’s
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the tortellini according to package instructions.
- Drain and run briefly under cool water to cool the tortellini down. Drain well.
- Place the cooked tortellini, tomatoes, and pesto in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Add the fresh basil, crushed red pepper and Spicy Herb Veggie Season’s, stir to combine. Serve immediately.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days.